Monday, September 29, 2008

Men & Women & Kids Aqua Water Shoes - Beach Shoes with Velcro Lock

 Survived 7 day cruise...


I bought these shoes for my family for our 7 day cruise (in the dead of winter so walmart didn't carry them). They were durable and cuter than the average pair of water shoes. Also, when purchasing water shoes elsewhere, they got one or two good uses out of them before the big toe busted through, or the sole started coming unglued. These shoes were worn nearly every day of a 7 day cruise and are still in tip-top shape. My only complaint would be that they run a little big. I would suggest getting one size smaller. I'm an 8 1/2, I got an 8, and I should have gotten a 7.


 

1 comment:

Paz123 said...

Great review on those water shoes!! I have one which got from Speedo...